Sentence Combining and Embedding

Click on the picture for a small preview, or “Doc” or “PDF” to download document in your preferred format.

More Complex Sentence Stuff

1)2)3)4)5)

1) Sentence Combining Oval   Doc PDF;     2) Sentence Combining Oval   Doc PDF;     3) Sentence Search Doc PDF;     4) Sentence Combining Activity Doc PDF;     5) Sentence Embedding Activity Doc PDF

About these ads
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Sentence Combining and Embedding

1. Thanks so much for such excellent teaching material. I will share the material with my colleagues at Machabeng International College of Lesotho.

2. Dani says:

Wonderful activities! Thank you so much. Tried to print one of them, but couldn’t copy to word document. I guess you have protected them?

3. Paul says:

Thanks for the comment. I’ve been experimenting with some different things to hopefully make the site better, so there may be some glitches at times. I’m trying to minimize any disruptions, so if you try again it should work, I think.

4. Susan says:

These worksheets and many others are wonderful! Thank you so much for creating and posting them. They are saving me a great deal of time. I look forward to exploring the other language topics you have.

5. C Pollard says:

GREAT activities.

6. Tanisha Edwards says:

Thank you sooo much!

7. Joy says:

These have saved me so much time – Thank you so very much.

8. edadvocates says:

Excellent materials. Sentence combining is a crucial skill. Wondering if you have ever tried manipulatives? I used to use manipulatives when teaching “The Sentence Writing Sterategy” to middle school students and freshmen. Was a fun and engaging activity that helped students who needed the kinesthetic reinforcement.

9. edadvocates says:

Oops! I’m embarrassed by my typo above: should have read “Strategy”!

10. edadvocates says:

Reblogged this on Education Matters and commented:
    Great sentence combining materials. The author allows use or you can use these materials to get your own creative juices flowing. I will definitely be following the “Free Language Stuff” blog! I hope you find it useful, too. Thanks especially to Teading Rockets for sharing this excellent resource.

11. Shirl says:

I hope you are not tired of hearing that your ‘readers’ l-o-v-e your materials that you so generously share. Thanks a million!