- 5,327,930 hits
- Multiple Meaning Words - Activities, Worksheets, Word Lists, and More
- Categories - word lists, activities, worksheets, and more
- Following Directions - Worksheets, Activities, Goals, and More
- Antonyms and Synonyms - word lists, activities, and worksheets
- Idioms - word lists, worksheets, activities, and more
- Verbs and Verb Tense
- Adjectives - word lists, activities, and worksheets
- Irregular Past Tense Verbs - word lists, worksheets, activities, goals, and more
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Posts I Like
This is a free sample of a huge pack of these just released on Teachers Pay Teachers! The full pack has TONS more puzzles (116 total). Many, many areas, including Astronomy, Energy, Measurement, Research, Machines, Discoveries, Technology, Chemistry, and Biology. Do your part to reinforce critical STEM vocabulary – only 4 dollars for the complete set!
Science Vocabulary Worksheets
Click on picture to view a small preview of each activity. Click on Doc or PDF to download worksheets in preferred format.
(1) ancient earth bullseye Doc PDF; (2) ancient earth sentence maze Doc PDF; (3) earth science sentence drop 1 Doc PDF; (4) earth science sentence search 1 Doc ; (5) meteorology bullseye Doc PDF; (6) meteorology sentence maze Doc PDF; (7) cumulative answers Doc PDF
I posted some of these earlier with helping verbs and adjectives. Here’s some more, this time with adjectives, prepositions, and pronouns
(The pictures are small preview images, and the words precede links to the documents in odt – Open Office – and PDF formats.)
(The pictures are small preview images, and the words precede links to the documents in odt and PDF formats.)
Many more of these can be found for super cheap at my Teachers Pay Teachers store!
Free Portable Pronoun Pix! Use wherever you have a computer, or a phone, or a tablet. Check them out at Language Galore!.
Pull out your phone (also works well on computers) and get extra practice with these FREE mobile irregular past tense pictures.
The pictures are links to images, and the words are links to the document in doc and PDF formats.